Terms & Conditions
1. General1.1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these general terms of sale and delivery (hereinafter Terms) apply to: Rubilee Entertainment I/S Rådhustorvet 5, 1. Sal 6400 Sønderborg (hereinafter “Seller”) deliveries to the Buyer.
2. PricesAll prices are stated in Danish kroner incl. VAT.
3. PaymentThe purchase price is due at the time of delivery – upon arrival at Rubilee’s Escape House.
4.Product information and changesThe Seller’s product is described on the Seller’s website. Information about the product is only binding to the extent that the Seller expressly refers to it in writing. The Seller reserves the right without notice to make changes to all product specifications, if this can be done without significant inconvenience to the Buyer.
5. OrderingOrders are made via the Seller’s website, and payment takes place at delivery of the service. It is possible to pay via Mobilepay, cash or company invoice.
6. Delivery time6.1 The delivery time is in accordance with the confirmation that the Buyer receives after ordering via the Seller’s website. 6.2 If the Buyer is delayed by more than 15 minutes, then the Seller may without liability consider the agreement as a material breach of the Buyer, in that the Seller is then entitled to terminate the agreement. If one or more of the Buyer’s members should be delayed, then the Seller may without liability consider the agreement as a material breach of the Buyer, as the Seller is then entitled to terminate the agreement in respect of only the person or persons who have been delayed. The Seller is entitled to full payment under the agreement.
7. Defects and complaintsThe buyer must complain without undue delay, which is to say at the latest at the time of the event’s completion. If the Buyer has or should have discovered the defect, and the Buyer does not complain as described, the Buyer cannot later assert a claim concerning the defect. At the Seller’s choice, defects in the goods sold will be remedied, redelivered, or the purchase price of the goods sold will be credited to the Buyer. No guarantee is given on the services provided.
8. Limitation of Liability8.1 The Seller is under no circumstances liable to the Buyer for lost profits, lost savings or other indirect losses or consequential damages due to the use of the goods sold or inability to use them, regardless of whether the Seller has been informed of such claims. 8.2 The Seller is not responsible for the Buyer’s physical or mental condition, including in relation to the service. The Buyer is obliged to ensure that the Buyer can participate in the service without risk to the Buyer.
9. Right of cancellation9.1 Pursuant to the Danish Consumer Contracts Act (“Lov om visse forbrugeraftaler”) § 17 para. 2 cf. § 9 para. 2 no. 2a, the purchase of entertainment events is NOT covered by the right of cancellation. It is, however, possible to cancel due to illness, and to annul any booking up to 7 days prior to the booking date. Gift cards are non-refundable.
10. The processing of your personal data10.1 We process your personal data in accordance with the legislation in this area. 10.2 In connection with the delivery of the service, the participants are filmed. The recordings are deleted immediately after the service has been delivered.
Up for a challenge?
Set your team, pick your room, and solve the mission before your 60 minutes are up! Easy peasy? Maybe…